Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

It's White

“Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways. ” 
-Oscar Wilde
Hey everyone,
                     I am making this post almost after a month. Made this one some two months back and I am glad that i am finally sharing it with you. The most attractive thing about this card is the color white, color that never fades.

How I made it??

The base layer of the card was a white card stock paper onto which i used embossing powder to give the sheet a texture. Then  painted the surface at spots with silver metallic paint. The flowers were handmade using white felt sheet. I attached green felt leaves to each of the flowers. The window silhouette has been covered with twinklet diamond dust. I made the the tag by layering a white piece of card stock on a blue tag and finally painted the edges erratically. The silver plastic twig and the thread were purchased from a craft store.  



I finally assembled the layout in this way, as I decided. White always gives me a sense of satisfaction specially when then card looks as pretty as this.
Hope you liked the card!
:)

Challenges I am entering:








No comments:

Post a Comment